If you want to buy a good laptop for college students but worry about your budget, now you do not worry anymore, because we provide you with all kinds of laptops for college students with different prices.
Before your deciding, read the details of each laptop for college students carefully and then you will know which will be better, thus you can make the right choice.
Hope you have a good time on our page.
Best Quality Laptops for College Students
The best design. For the best performance We designed every aspect of the all-new MacBook Pro with performance in mind. The entire internal structure was built to house the very best high-performance components: all-flash storage, the latest quad-core processors, powerful discrete graphics, massive amounts of memory.
- “I’m loving my Mac and I recommend for anyone wanting to buy a laptop.” – Anton Punith
- “Definitely worth spending the money on it. would recommend!!” – annonymous
- “People typically say that the real reason they love Macs and other Apple products is because of the build quality.” – Elizabeth A. Schauble
The Lenovo Ideapad Yoga 13. IdeaPad Yoga 13 is the world’s 1st multi-mode Ultrabook providing the ultimate flexibility between work and play in a device featuring a 10-point multi-touch screen that can fold back 360 degrees.
- “The keyboard is very good.” – Yoram Klarman
- “I will like to note that even if you hit any of the keys it will not effect what the screen does as the keyboard will automatically lock.” – L. Vernon
- “I bought this laptop for my son and he is very happy with the performance.” – 3B
Weighing less than 4lbs and measuring less than an inch thin, the new ASUS UL30A is a harmonious blend of form and function. Powered by an Intel Core 2 Duo ultra-low voltage processor, it boasts an impressive 16-hour battery life for all-day computing.
- “Overall I really like this laptop, it looks great and its very fast for surfing the web.” – Victor
- “Overall, I love this laptop and once this one wears out, I will buy the next generation product that Asus puts out because their products are perfect.” – go blue
- “The mouse pad is sensitive so I do find, while typing, my thumb will inadvertantly graze the mousepad causing the curser to move elsewhere in the document.” – Gregory S. Winsper
MacBook has everything you need to do everything you want. Faster than ever, it features a 2.13GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor and 2GB of memory, so you’ll have more than enough horsepower to get the job done.
- “My wife purchased this great machine for me and I’m a happy camper.” – E. K. Moseley
- “The product came on time, very good item, no complains I would recommend any one to buy it.” – Eduardo
- “This review is being typed in by this product, which I love so much.” – Jorge
The G580 Notebook. The Perfect Combination of affordability, all around features and smart performance. Built to last and ultimately affordable, the Lenovo G580 notebook makes sure that you have all your essentials in place.
- “The keyboard is very responsive and easy to type fast on.” – J. Finkel
- “This computer is a great value.” – Ali Etezadkhah
- “Windows 8 is great on this computer.” – Luis
Strikingly thin, with more room to view. The innovative design of XPS 13 enables an expansive 13.3 display in a compact body similar to an 11 laptop.
- “Thin, very light, with a beautiful display.” – Chris G
- “I am happy to recommend this computer.” – B S C Rao
- “Thanks Dell customer service for being so concerned about the problem, unfortunetly yes I did change the sensetivity also and none of that helped me.” – Patrick
All day performance that keeps up with you to keep you connected.
- “I don’t use it for gaming and it’s not meant for that, but as a business and home machine I’m very satisfied.” – SailDiva
- “This computer is nicely designed and very quick.” – Philip Greene
- “Bottom line, if you can tell the difference between DVD and VHS (and some people say they can’t), this display will drive you absolutely bonkers.” – Phil_D
ThinkPad T61p Notebook is the ideal solution for frequent travelers requiring full functionality without a heavy load. It offers the high performance and power of a workstation mobile.
- “As an owner of 3 IBM Thinkpads in the past I have been very disappointed with the Lenovo Thinkpad T61p.” – TedT
- “Then I noticed that even with full brightness the LCD looked dull.” – Senthil V. Gopinathan
- “Windows Vista kept on asking for an installation disk and as Windows Vista was pre-installed I didn’t have this disk.” – driven
XPS 13 Ultrabook inspired by Intel is business-ready with world-class ProSupport and combines premium materials and performance
- “I have been using this computer for about 2 months now and i really like it.” – George Georgalliis
- “Sometimes when I don’t even touch the touch pad, the mouse pointer jumps around.” – P. Benda
- “Zero support from dell.” – xkate
Suggestions of the Best laptops for college students
Do you have any laptops for college students suggestions that you think laptops for college students would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.