If you are on the lookout excellent laptop battery life, you’ve come to the right place! Check out the different colors of laptop battery life available and choose what is right for your needs.
Now, just enjoy the rest of the page. I am firmly sure that once you use it, you won’t regret picking up. Thank you for stopping by!
Laptop Battery Life Reviews
Chromebooks are a unique class of mobile computing devices, designed specifically for Web-based tasks. They differ from traditional laptops in a few important ways:Chromebooks run Web-based apps, not traditional PC applications.
- “If you’re used to using the computer at the library and that’s all you’re ever going to need, a chromebook is perfect for you.” – knowledge worker
- “This is a tool for accessing the web, doing basic computing tasks with Google’s suite of office applications, checking email, and watching videos.” – D. OBrien
- “The keyboard is very good; very solid feel and great action.” – Prime Risk
Acer® Aspire AS1410-8414 Notebook comes with these specs: Intel® Centrino® Mobile Processor Technology- Intel® Core™2 Solo Processor ULV SU3500, Windows Vista® Home Premium with Service Pack 1, 11.
- “Pros: lightning fast, good battery life, great screen res, great size, very lightweight.” – Raj Govindarajan
- “It’s also small and light enough to fit in my carry on bag, so it’s great for travel.” – Quoad Toad
- “Windows 7 – Free Upgrade!” – M. Yoon
Asus Notebook 14Inch Ul80Vt-A1 Intel Core 2 Duo Su
- “I have never written a review of any kind, not that I don’t come across good products or service, but it’s like the next item on one’s list which one never gets to.” – z1Ryan
- “Very slick looking and good build quality.” – Samir
- “Asus refused to replace the unit or give us our money back, insisted instead we return it for repair.” – H. Gleckman
Weighing less than 4lbs and measuring less than an inch thin, the new ASUS UL30A is a harmonious blend of form and function. Powered by an Intel Core 2 Duo ultra-low voltage processor, it boasts an impressive 16-hour battery life for all-day computing.
- “Overall I really like this laptop, it looks great and its very fast for surfing the web.” – Victor
- “Overall, I love this laptop and once this one wears out, I will buy the next generation product that Asus puts out because their products are perfect.” – go blue
- “The mouse pad is sensitive so I do find, while typing, my thumb will inadvertantly graze the mousepad causing the curser to move elsewhere in the document.” – Gregory S. Winsper
The thin and light ASUS UL30Vt is a harmonious blend of form and function. Powered by an Intel Core 2 Duo ultra-low voltage processor, it boasts an impressive 11-hour battery life for all-day computing.
- “Very good overall performance.” – Tony
- “I’m seeing about 10 hours of battery life in power saver mode, still a great amount.” – J. Park
- “Some have complained about the hard drive making noise, but maybe they are just people who have not heard many hard drives, as I actually think its pretty quiet.” – Zach Rust
Offering solid performance and impressive affordability, the Satellite L505 laptop is tailor made for handling life’s essentials at home, school or work.
- “We use this laptop with a few people in our family and are generally very happy with it.” – B. Kellum
- “I was shopping on black Friday, have heard great things about Toshiba laptops, and they had this one for 499.00 so I said what the heck and got it!” – D. White
- “This replacement laptop’s hard drive crashed within 7 months.” – OceanPeep
Black / No Touch Screen / 15.6 HD (1366*768) LED / AMD A8-4500M (1.9GHz) Bulldozer with Turbo (2.
- “I’ve been using this Asus laptop for a couple of days now & so far I’m very happy with my choice.” – MAUL xx
- “I’ve played civ v, and some older gta games and they run fantastic. the laptop stays very very cool at all times.” – Dannymcdo
- “I returned it and had a replacement in a day or two.” – Scotty
The thin and light ASUS UL50Vt is a harmonious blend of form and function. Powered by an Intel Core 2 Duo ultra-low voltage processor, it boasts an impressive 11-hour battery life for all-day computing.
- “The hardware is of good quality and I have recently noticed ASUS has been rated at the top of the market for their PCs/laptops.” – Michael
- “I’ve had this Laptop for over a year now and have to say it is the best I’ve ever had.” – Elisa Malikic
- “Also the mouse buttons are a little stiff and I wish they were two separate buttons instead of just one.” – Evan T. Mcdermott
Acer AS5810TZ-4274 Notebook comes with these specs: Intel Pentium Processor SU2700, Windows Vista Home Premium with Service Pack 1, 15.6 HD Acer CineCrystal LED-backlit Display, Mobile Intel GS45 Express Chipset, 3072MB DDR3 1066MHz Memory, Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD, 320 GB SATA Hard Drive, 8X DVD-Super Multi Double-Layer Drive, Acer Crystal Eye Webcam, 5-in-1 Digital Media Card Reader, 2nd Generation Dolby Sound Room Audio Enhancement, 802.
- “The laptop looks very sleek and stylish.” – T. Luu
- “I like though I’m not getting anywhere near the 8 hours battery life advertised.” – G. Turner
- “He gave me other sites that weren’t good.” – gonz43
For those who want full PC performance optimized for mobility, the HP Pavilion dm3 Entertainment series delivers in a surprisingly affordable, minimalist design.
- “The keyboard is great if you ask me but if you use many shortcuts like some people tend to do, you’ll find having to use the function key a bit of a hassle.” – bidou333
- “Light-weight and easy to carry or stick into a travel bag.” – Webster Clickworthy
- “I really enjoyed this laptop for the first couple of weeks i had it.” – Roy Blunt
Suggestions of the Best laptop battery life
Do you have any laptop battery life suggestions that you think laptop battery life would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.